Monday, July 28, 2008

Stormy Weekend!

We all had a very wet and windy weekend. Here are some of the problems that happend at our homes!

"We had no hot water". From Camille
"We had a power cut". From Ashleigh
"I couldn't sleep because the wind was waking me up". From Joshua
"I had the longest power cut, it went on until the night". From Denhym
"My lights kept on going, "FLASH, FLASH!" From Sophie
"I had a flood!" From Keenan
"We had to tie the trampoline down at my house!". From Imogen
"I don't like the rain because it came down very hard". From Corban
"We were baking cookies and we put the icing on and I slipped off the chair and all of the cookies went in the sink". From Tess

My goodness what a crazy weekend!!!! Keep telling me what happend from home.

Love from Miss Brewer

x x x x

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow no hotwater that wode be hard to have a shower.How many days did not have hotwater?

Anonymous said...

Ashleigh had a very long power cut - Dad was looking after her and Emma all day while Mummy was at work. When she got home we still had no power or hot water so we had to go and stay with our friends that night. Bella was very excited to see us and we giggled till very late at night!!

Anonymous said...

We still don't have any hot water at our house! We had to go visiting to have a bath! from camille

Anonymous said...

Dear Miss Brewer.
We have hot water now!!!!!!!!!We are super duper duper duper duper happy about that ! Love Camille xxx

Anonymous said...

Our next door neighbours basketball hoop was blown over. At Red Beach the waves were big and going in different directions. Love Kendra

Anonymous said...

Hi Miss Brewer
In the storm down by the river there was foam coming over the path from the sea.!

From Imogen.