Friday, June 13, 2008

Mrs Ryder We Miss You!!!!

Dear Mrs Ryder,

It has been a whole week since you have left us. We really miss you and hope that your University is going well.

Here are some thoughts from the Sausies in Room 14:

"I hope your university and your teaching is very good", By Tess
"I miss you Mrs Ryder", By Chloe
"Mrs Ryder are you going to come back to our class after the weekend or after the hoildays because we miss you", By Corban
"I love you", By Roenan
"Mrs Ryder how are you going with your house, we want you to come back to see all the new things we have done", By Joshua
"I miss you soooooo much", By Camille

Mrs Ryder everyone else said "WE MISS YOOOOOUUUUU! and WE LOVE YOU!"

Take care

Love from

Room 14

x x x x

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey miss brewer, check out this website
camilleseaman.com
this camille is a famous photographer who has some very beautiful iceberg and penguin photos on her website.

This is not meant as a comment for the blog! Just a fab site we found!

Anonymous said...

Hi Everyone!!

Wow what a nice surprise to read a blog all about Mrs Ryder!!!

I miss you lots too.
Infact I miss you sooooooo much that I am going to come and visit you all tomorrow morning.

I cant wait to see you all and hear about what you have been learning in room 14!

See you soon
Love Mrs Ryder!