Thursday, June 12, 2008

At Home with Tristan Today!!!!!!

Hi Room 14,

I am not at school today because poor Tristan hurt himself yesterday afternoon on the Flying Fox at school. He feel off and cut his leg open and was soooooooo brave. We went to Northshore Hospital and he got 6 stitches and another cut glued back together with special skin glue, sort of like super fix. The Doctor was really nice and you won't believe this, but her 5 year old son was also called Tristan. Anyway my friends, I will see you at school tomorrow, I can't wait to share more of our blog with you.

Love from

Miss Brewer

x x x x

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow what a brave boy Tristan is.

The Doctor sounded really nice though, and that super glue fix very interesting.

Wishing Tristan a speedy recovery, and a big Hi to Room 14, who I'm sure will have plenty of questions on Tristan's mishap when Miss Brewer returns.

Bye for now
Denhym's Mum (Treena)

Anonymous said...

hi

Is tristan coming back this Friday?

My poppa moo he feeds his cows and they make him milk. He surprised us and he came to our house. He lives on a farm past kerikeri. He stayed at our house with me daven and mummy and jaycee our dog.

bye from Keenan

Anonymous said...

Dear Miss Brewer and Tristan,
I hope you feel better soon. Did they x-ray your arm as well while you were there? School was boring without you. Love from Camille and Camille's Mummy.

Anonymous said...

I think room 14 is so lucky to have Radcliffe and Tesco.
Poor Tristan I hope you feel better soon.I am home with a cold and writing this in my P.J 's!!!!!!!!!!!!

From Imogen. My brother Flynn says hi!

Anonymous said...

I think shandy is so cute. she can do cool tricks.

from
Imogen.