Sunday, August 16, 2009

HI KENDRA!!!!

Thank you for your message. It was soooooo lovely to hear from you. My new school is lots of fun and I am so pleased to hear you are still liking school too. I have some sad news..... my lovely Theo died this year. He got hit by a car and poor Miss Brewer cried and cried. Sparks is still with us though and loving all the attention he gets. Here is a recent photo of him

I am going to be coming back to RBS soon for the 20 year reunion. Hopefully we can look in the classrooms to see your lovely classroom. Have you seen your old teachers baby? I am really happy that your new teacher is kind. Take care Kendra and send my love to Mummy, Daddy and your BIG BROTHER.

Love from Miss Brewer

x x x x

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Miss Brewer

It is sad your cat got run over. Well this will cheer you up i am ging away for 9 days in the holidays to the Gold Coast. Mrs Wright has not been in to visit with Ava but hopefully soon.

Love Kendra and family xoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxoooooooooooooooxxxxxxxxxxxxxoooooooxoooooxooxoxoxxxxoxoxoxo.

Anonymous said...

Dear Miss Brewer

It is sad your cat got run over. Well this will cheer you up i am ging away for 9 days in the holidays to the Gold Coast. Mrs Wright has not been in to visit with Ava but hopefully soon.

Love Kendra and family xoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxooxoxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxxoxoxoxoxoxoxooxoxoxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxoooooooooooooooxxxxxxxxxxxxxoooooooxoooooxooxoxoxxxxoxoxoxo.

Anonymous said...

Dear Miss Brewer

I have not the baby yet but my class well see it soon

love Kendra.

RBS Room 14 said...

Hi Kendra,

It will be lovely to see the baby! I also think you are going to have lots of fun on your Holiday!

Love Miss Brewer

x x x x

dutchie said...

Hi Miss Brewer!!!

Well, we are still missing you and wish you were back here. We hope you are really happy where you are.
Benjamin is walking now, he is Massive! I am fine and Madison is too. I just did the cross country and did really well even though I had asthma again..My mum and dad say a BIG hello. Lots of hugs,
Emily Skaggs